Machine learning: Data mining with a learning effect
The future belongs to companies that are the quickest to find solutions to problems. Crucial information is often hidden in the large data volumes that companies already have access to. There is much talk of Big Data, Smart Data, Data Mining and "finding hidden treasures". At it-economics, we take it a step further with machine learning: We use adaptive algorithms to analyse the data sets. These algorithms recognise patterns, adapt dynamically and work increasingly better the longer they are in use. In short: they learn.
What this means at the start of a project
- We analyse your initial situation, reveal possibilities and define targets.
- We help you choose the data pool and the processes to be improved.
- We set concrete milestones and establish a traceable roadmap.
What really matters is what happens during the project. This is where the algorithm is made ready to learn:
- Depending on the quality and availability of data, we select the method that best fits your company.
- The learning algorithms are adapted to the previously defined target function.
- Test and training data are important components here.
- The model developed is seamlessly integrated into the existing system landscape.
- We derive a framework from the implementation in order to deploy the algorithms across the entire project.
- Agility is top priority: processes are continuously adapted and optimised.
- Regular reporting and monitoring reveal the current status and outlook.
For machine learning, we offer a holistic approach along the entire value chain – from assessment, to model development to use in the productive environment. This allows for plannable and manageable investments. Above all, however, the solutions become more efficient and productive over time.
- Better data basis for strategic business decisions.
- More efficient processes through higher automation.
- Increased productivity and faster ROI.
- Fast, predictable results from automated algorithms.
- Greater opportunities for product innovations and new business models.