Open-minded lateral thinkers
Our future staff should enjoy the challenge of adapting to new situations and people, and be prepared to take on responsibility. You should be structured and thorough, and take a targeted, problem-solving approach to work, thinking outside the box. We also expect a good knowledge of IT, excellent communication skills, flexibility, team spirit and the ability to see your work and the business in the broader context. Our motto: "Take a step back and see the big picture".
Careers at it-economics
We recruit both graduates and staff with previous experience. You can join it-economics at a number of different levels in line with your experience and personal goals.
What you can expect:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A great career and pay model
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Exciting challenges at major companies
- Close partnership
- A range of social benefits
- Attractive opportunities for students and graduates
All vacancies can be found in our career portal. We also accept unsolicited applications, click on the button below for more information on how to send your application files.